Friday, February 10, 2012

Where DOES the time go?

Not to worry, I'm still working! I made a lovely Norse kaftan for our Princess, and I'll have pics and details up shortly. Meanwhile, I am working on garb for the Prince and Princess of Trimaris's Varangian/ Byzantine Coronation. Unfortunately for my readers, I will not be posting pictures or details on that garb until after Spring Coronation, because I want it to be a surprise, since it is turning out SO luscious. I have gone through almost 4,000 pearls already! A little hint, though: I am making 2 sets: 1, for the Coronation ceremony, modeled on a Byzantine wedding, and another, a mix of Varangian Norse and Byzantine, for their first court.

It's a good thing I elected not to take classes this summer! I have some lovely shetland wool fabric coming in, and I fully intend to FINALLY make myself something! I'm also hoping that I'll get my Italian gown done by May, because my Laurel and her husband will be fighting in Crown Lyst! If I didn't have to eat and sleep, I'd get SO much more done! Did I mention I have a card weaving comision, too?

No comments:

Post a Comment